Hi, I’m Lauren.
I’m currently a sophomore at BYU applying to the News Media program. A few things about me:
- Made my journey to BYU from Nebraska, although I have also lived in Quebec, Canada.
- I come from a family of seven, two older siblings & two younger.
- I can solve a rubik’s cube in less than two minutes
- Big Cougar fan, even bigger Husker fan (Nebraska football)
- I do video work as a side hobby
- I have a passion for writing and sharing people’s stories!
My goal with journalism is to pursue a career in broadcast media. Growing up, most kids would dress up and pretend to be a teacher, doctor, or fire fighter. I would dress up as a newscaster and record myself giving the daily news rundown. I want to make that childhood dream a reality. I want to find the truth and share it.